I went to my first Detroit Auto Show this year; from what I understand, this was a real downer of a show. I wouldn’t know, have nothing to compare it to and no time to think about it while I was there. I’ve put images of the latest eco-friendly-ish cars on Flickr and created image galleries on About.com for the supercars.
Check out these links to the pieces I’ve written so far:
- Images from my first day, second day, and third day
- Guided tour of the Mercedes-Benz McLaren SLR Stirling Moss
- Blog posts about Bentley, Audi, and Fisker press conferences
- The new Honda Insight vs. the new Toyota Prius
- Tesla’s deal with Daimler
- A test-drive of the Mitsubishi iMiev on the track in the basement